The Qantas Group, which owns Australia’s largest airline Qantas Airways Limited, has unveiled a new online shopping experience which will allow 'Frequent Flyers' to earn and use their Qantas Points on 900 premium and household brands and more than 20,000 products.
- Leading Australian fashion brands and designers have joined close to a thousand retailers on Quantas Loyalty's new shopping channel, Qantas Marketplace.
Big Brands: The platform will bring together brands and products curated by Qantas across fashion, beauty, homeware, appliances and technology.
- Brands now available on Qantas Marketplace include leading names in Australian fashion like Scanlan Theodore, Rebecca Vallance, bassike, Jac + Jack, Viktoria & Woods, BEC + BRIDGE, Country Road and Kirrikin as well as Australian furniture and homeware designer brands MCM House and Dinosaur Designs.
- Products from international brands including Peloton will also be part of the selection.
- To mark the launch of Quantas Marketplace, Australian designer Michael Lo Sordo created a custom dress in Qantas’ shade of red that will be available via the Marketplace.
- The new shopping experience replaces the Qantas Rewards store with 20 percent more brands and over a thousand new products available.
- Qantas Marketplace will also be home to exclusive collaborations and designs between Qantas and leading brands, focused on innovation, style, and a premium experience.
- The launch of Qantas Marketplace is the biggest online retail expansion of the Frequent Flyer program, offering more opportunities for members to be rewarded and enjoy more value when they spend.
What They Said:
Our Frequent Flyers already earn more points on the ground than they do through travel. With Qantas Marketplace, we’re connecting them to hundreds of brands that they know and love, with the added benefit of being able to earn and use points. We know our members are always looking for more value and ways to boost their points balance, so we’ve increased the points earn rate on the platform too.
— Olivia Wirth
Chief Executive Officer