Do you wish to be a fashion journalist? A communication professional? A trend-forecaster? Learn the business of press releases? Undertake research activities? Educate yourself on what makes an exhaustive infographic?
- texfash.com offers numerous internship opportunities for students pursuing (but not limited to: fashion communications, fashion journalism, fashion marketing and fashion design).
- Students into textile engineering/technology are also accepted. Students from other disclipines like journalism and communications too can apply.
- Students should be enrolled in the 2nd Year (or higher) in college. Post-graduates are eligible by default.
- We accept interns from the world over. The only condition is that all communications would need to be in English.
Internship Project Areas:
- Research (fashion/textiles)
- Research (markets)
Advantage of Interning with texfash.com:
- We accept applications round the year. Therefore, you do not have to be concerned about juggling your academic schedule with the internship.
- You do not have to physically attend an office. So, you can telecommute, and pace yourself. Work from home, work from college, work from wherever it suits your convenience. However, certain projects might need occasional physical attendance.
- You will not only be able to grab the eyeballs of millions of ordinary readers, but also be noticed by both industry leaders as well as senior editors from the world over who frequent this site.
- Unlike college project reports which remain confined to dusty cupboards, you stand the chance of actually being published and noticed for the work you have done.
- You are free to do as many projects with us as you can.
- Your bio and photograph would be carried on the site.
- You will be awarded a certificate at the end of the internship project.
Terms and Conditions:
- Copyright: By default the copyright of any project and project outcome rests with texfash.com, unless decided to the contrary beforehand. The intern, however, is free to cite his/her contribution to the texfash.com site wherever and whenever necessary.
- Remuneration: Unless explicitly stated, all internship projects are unpaid as far as the internship programme itself is concerned.
- Duration: Both the duration of the internship and the effective hours put in are negotiable.
- Editorial Policy: All projects would need to abide by the Editorial Policy of texfash.com.
How to Apply:
- Familiarise yourself with the texfash.com site before anything else.
- Email info(at)texfash(dot)com with a copy of your CV and a scanned photograph. Interns are advised to mention their specific areas of interest/expertise so that the experience gathered by him/her is relevant and serves him/her in good stead.
- Internships are allotted only on recommendation from the head of the institution/department where the applicant is studying. The recommendation must be sent to info(at)texfash(dot)com. Should there be a problem in sending the recommendation by email, the applicant may send a scanned image of the letter. It must be addressed to Managing Editor, texfash.com.
- Do not forget to mention when you would like to start on the internship.
- Internship applications not conforming to these guidelines will be summarily rejected.
- Kindly don't make phone calls or message on WhatsApp.