The global denim community will converge once again at the Arena Berlin end May at the Denim Première Vision to check out new innovations, be inspired, network, and of course spot trends for Autumn/Winter 24/25.
- Cosmopolitan Berlin will go all blue 31 May-1 June as a total of 66 exhibitors from 14 countries showcase their denim collections across fashion and luxury brands.
Those Selected: The exhibiting companies are selected for their:
- ability to innovate
- focused sustainable commitment aimed at providing a denim offer that is more transparent and respectful of the environment and people, in terms of both production methods and products: waste and wastewater retreatment, monitoring and reduction of energy and water use, limitation of chemicals; new eco-designed and recyclable fibres and materials, recycling and upcycling techniques, state-of-the-art technology and more.
The Participants: All the activity sectors in the supply chain: spinners, weavers, garment makers/ laundries/finishers, accessory manufacturers and technology developers will showcase.
- The 14 countries participating countries: Italy, Japan, Portugal, Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, China/Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Germany, Switzerland.
On display: Inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 24/25 denim season:
- A Forum with a display by Dutch designer Rikkert Paauw offering a decoding of Autumn-Winter 24-25 denim trends through selected fabrics, accessories and finished products, along with immersive photos and videos.
- Lorenza Martello, Denim Product Manager for the show’s fashion team, will lead guided tours of the forum to help unlock all the keys to the season, its major trends and latest sustainable innovations.
- Denim trend tasting will include a daily fashion seminar hosted at the show by Lorenza Martello, Denim Product Manager for the Première Vision fashion team, to help buyers and designers design and build their denim collections.
- There will also be informative and inspiring workshops and events offering unique experiences to better understand the denim universe and special techniques for working denim fabric.
Leading exhibitors: Isko, Bossa Denim; Ribbontex; Advance Denim; Sharabati Denim; Fashionart; M&J Group; Square Denims; Kurabo Industries; Pacific Jeans Ltd; Indigo Textile; Chottani Industries; Calik Denim; Confection Ras Jebel; Fabritex; Kasiv Leather Label; Montega; Rajby Textiles; Kuroki; Tessitura La Colombina; Bluesign, and many more.